Yes, We Are Seeing Patients!
See Our CORONAVIRUS Policy Changes To Keep You Safe.
Duchene Chiropractic Center is closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we have implemented various changes to our policies to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and our staff.
What We Are Doing Differently
- Scheduling: Upon scheduling an appointment we will ask your current health status, and we are limiting the number of patients we schedule for the same time slots.
- Sanitation: We are constantly sanitizing our hard surfaces, chiropractic tables, chairs, and other areas after each patient visit.
- Waiting Area: To ensure the health and safety of all patients we have removed all toys and other items we previously had in our kids corner, removed all magazines from the magazine rack, and removed our complimentary tea station.
- Arrival: Upon arrival you will be asked to take a seat until called up. Once called we will complete all necessary paperwork with you and take your temperature.
- Patient Requirements: For the continued health and safety of everyone, at this time we are requiring all patients to wear a face mask.
If you have additional questions or concerns regarding our COVID policies, please call us to discuss before your appointment.