Your health and wellness is a top concern to our practice. As a specialty care practice, we will work you as a patient and your primary care physician to achieve the best health outcome for you as a patient. This idea is called the Patient-Centered Medical Home Neighborhood. We will work with you and your community of physicians and caregivers to manage your health care needs.
As your Medical Home, we will:
- Recognize your Primary Care Physician as your Lead Clinical Decision Maker.
- Communicate with your primary care physician regarding the care you receive at our practice.
- Help you coordinate care with your primary care physician and sub-specialty doctors when appropriate.
- Take care if short-term illness and long-term chronic diseases.
- Discuss your goals and how you would like to improve your health.
- Listen to you and address your concerns.
- Help you stay healthy by giving you easy to understand information.
- Respond promptly to your calls, questions and concerns.
- Have a physician on call after hours for your urgent care needs.
- Remind you to obtain recommended care.
- Notify you of test results in a timely manner.
As your Medical Home, we trust you to:
- Provide us with your primary care physician name and contact information and keep us up to date on any changes.
- Inform the practice when you see other health care providers and request them to send us a report about your care.
- Provide feedback to your primary care physician regarding the care you receive at our practice.
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon as best you can.
- Tell us about all medications and over the counter supplements you are taking.
- Keep your appointments or call to reschedule or cancel.
- Call if you do not receive your test results within 2 weeks.
- Call the office before going to the Emergency Room if possible, so someone who knows your history can care for you.
- Learn about your insurance so you know what it covers or work with us to help develop a payment plan.
- Pay your share of the visit fee when you are seen in the office.
- Give us feedback to help us improve our services.